Girly-Jo's World: Sorry

Girly-Jo's World

Welcome to my world!

07 May 2007

Sorry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I haven't written in here since Saturday morning, oh gosh thats sooo bad!! On Saturday, me & Loz went into Manchester, did some shopping, I brought some clothes and Smallville Season 1 boxset for £14 and Loz brought a CD album. On Saturday night we went into my old works has it was a friends birthday. I got a big bunch of flowers (check out picture of flowers when I put them up on here) and a sorry your leaving card that had some money in. I got a little bit pissed!

On Sunday we didn't do much, Loz went to the cinema with his brother to watch Spider Man 3. I just stayed indoors on my own like a twat!!

And today we just went into town, did the food shopping and now we are at home!!!

Tomorrow is my interview and I'm scared shitless!!

Gonna Go - Over And Out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

layout for myspace