Girly-Jo's World: A new beginning

Girly-Jo's World

Welcome to my world!

02 May 2007

A new beginning

Hi All
I've decided to wipe all my old posts off to start a fresh as I leave my job on the 4th May and I'm sooooo excited I just can't wait!! Its something I've been wanted to do since December last year but I couldn't hand in my notice, I was scared. But I found my courage and I did it. And since then I've been over the moon!!
So now I'm starting over and trying to build my life the way I want it to be, and thats being happy with the man I truly love.

Enjoy my new blog.

1 Comments:

At 13:50 , Blogger felicia said...

hi i am evelyn teo from Singapore can i be your friend? You can always email me my email address is felicia98@hotmail.com. My blog is http://felicia-felicia-evelyn.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

layout for myspace