Girly-Jo's World: Today

Girly-Jo's World

Welcome to my world!

03 May 2007

Today

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

A few more thing's happened since my last entry (yesterday). First of, I got a text asking my to start at 5 instead of 6 on Thursday night. So I agreed to that. Its ok, my last day working for the place I work for is TOMORROW...yaaaayyy. Just before bed, I stood on a piece of glass, I had to pull it out, it was soooo horriable. There was blood dripping everywhere!! It is still sore today, but I will manage!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Apart from that, I feel on a high...Me and Loz have got plans for the weekend for the first time. On Saturday, we are going into Manchester to shop, then at the night going into work (but wait, not to work!) as its a birthday party for a work mate. Then if the weather is really nice on Sunday, going for a nice walk then have a picnic. And on Monday, in the morning we are going to a car boot sale and then food shopping. I'm sooo excited as me and Loz rearly spend that much time together.
Gonna go now, has I'm hungary and I need to get some food...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

layout for myspace