Girly-Jo's World: About me...

Girly-Jo's World

Welcome to my world!

12 May 2007

About me...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Now it is time for me to tell everyone about myself (its about time)

Lets start with my age, I'm 23. And please don't you dare say old...lol

I have blue eyes and god knows what colour my hair is (it once was dyed), only joking!! My real hair colour is light alburn, but dyed it black early last year, and now I'm just growing it out. Its not black anymore, more like brown!!

Its long hair with a side fringe.

I'm 5'4, and I'm not even going to mention my size. Does size even matter when I can do every thing skinny people can do?? (just ask my boyfriend!) lol

Oh yeah, I'm an Essex girl! And everything you've heard is not true... lol

I LOVE HEAVY & NU METAL, so to everyone who reads my blog who doesn't like metal and dissing it, then you can just take a running jump!

I would love to hear from people who LOVE metal music, and everything metal!!

And

No Dissers in here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

layout for myspace